Zara is once again getting me excited about fall and looking at the pictures above who can blame them.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Hello there! Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't gone MIA. I've spent the last few days planning some upcoming things, including what could possibly be my very first trip abroad ALONE (hints as to where I'm going can be found in the picture above).
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Monday, July 2, 2012
Here's what we did...
- Traveled by boat, I prefer Silja Symphony (the other carrier is Serenade) since it sails under the Swedish flag which also means that the crew is Swedish
- We stayed at Scandic Anglais a fantastic eco-friendly hotel right in the heart of Stockholm. Oh and did I mention they have free wifi, breakfast that's always included in the room fee and wooden floors (I HATE carpeted floors)
- Shopped at...
- Acne Norrmalmstorg 2
- COS Biblioteksgatan 3
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Smålandsgatan 10
- Nordiska Kompaniet Hamngatan 18-20
- MTWTFSS Weekday Drottninggatan 63
- Dessert from Ladurée on Grev Turegatan 15
- Ate at TGIF, adventurous? No, but they have good food and tasty cocktails
- Evening walk along Strandvägen