Tuesday, April 13, 2010

going on forever

I'm starting to wonder why I ever decided to start a blog. Well I've always had an interest in both fashion and writing but I also think that a good blog needs to have interesting and fun entries, hmm...
Anyways "Hullut Päivät" (exact translation would be the crazy days) started today. Every spring and fall the upscale department store Stockmann has this massive sale. I got the catalogue home a few days ago and I'm mostly interested in the beauty stuff. So far I think I want to get this Clinique set, a 2 pack of the Colossal Volume Express mascara and the limited edition Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. The only problem is that there are thousands of people running around like headless chickens and the queues take forever. I'll get back to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment