Sunday, December 5, 2010

silver bells




 I love Christmas! for so many reasons but most of all because I get to be creative. I spend more time planning how to wrap a gift rather than thinking what the gift should be. It has always been a tradition in my family that I make the Christmas cards rather than buying them from a store. Sure they aren't "Martha Stewart perfect" but I just think it's so much more thoughtful making them yourself even if it means that I have to sit at my desk surrounded by piles of glitter and glue for hours. Speaking of Martha Stewart I think I spent a total of 3 hours on her website today going through and downloading recipes, templates etc. I started under the category Christmas but later ended up in the wedding section. I now have an entire folder dedicated to wedding favors, place cards, decorations and different templates for everything and anything :)
It's independence day tomorrow here in Finland which means no school. I miss 4th of July in the States in Finland independence day is a lot more peaceful and it's more about remembering those who fought for this country (no fireworks, BBQs etc.)


(pictures from marthastewart.com) 

No comments:

Post a Comment