Monday, January 31, 2011

I'll do whatever it takes

My dad was in Stockholm a while back and picked up a little thing for me at Nordiska Kompaniet...
A silver Michael Kors watch, more specifically the mother of pearl shiny silver watch
I was just going to talk about how MK watches aren't available in Finland even though they do sell MK clothing at Stockmann. At the beginning of every month Stockmann sends out a catalog to exclusive customers. It arrived today and as I was flipping through it I noticed something very familiar :D. The exact same watch that I just got as well as another one with a leather strap is now available at Stockmann. I don't know how many different watches they have or if it was just those two, but I'll know by Saturday since I'm going downtown to pick up a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment