Wednesday, February 1, 2012

01.02.2012- Personal Style

Here's a look at my personal style...
My closet consists of:
Blazers: 1 in black, royal blue, grey, beige and white as well as 2 in navy
Pants: mostly jeans in a dark single color wash like black or dark  blue. Also have a pair of leather trousers from Zara which I love
T-shirts: Have them in a variety of colors mostly white and black. I often buy them in a larger size because I like them to fit loosely since I often wear close-fitting jeans.
Knits: Everything from chunky sweaters to fine knit cardigans. My favorite is a chunky white sweater from Zara that I bought in London
Other tops: 3 loose long sleeve chiffon blouses, a few breton shirts, a button down shirt
Jewelry: Mostly in silver. Men's style watches, armour cuffs, statement necklaces, rings...
Bags/Accessories: I love to wear scarves. My 3 favorites are a thick cashmere scarf by Balmuir that I wear during the winter, a navy fringe scarf from Zara with silver trim and the midnight's owl by Athena Procopiou. Bags vary in size, shape and color. Everything from sequin clutches to large leather totes.

Would describe my style as...
images: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment