Friday, October 8, 2010

packing

So I'm packing for tomorrow and decided to show you some of the makeup and skin care stuff I'm taking with me.
 Eyes: eye shadows by Clinique (one of those bonus gifts), MAC fluid line in blitz & glitz, Lancome liner designer in 01 Noir Sensuel and Colossal volum' express mascara
 I like to go pretty light on my face all I use is Maybelline pure cover mineral concealer and MAC mineralize skinfinish natural in medium (applied with a sponge, it gives a bit more coverage)
 Miss Dior Chérie 
skincare: Clinique 7 day scrum cream, 3-step skincare system, all about eyes eye cream and Clarins Hydra Matte Lotion (for combination skin) that I use in the morning before makeup.

Other things I'll be taking with me are brushes (MAC 188 and 116, 2 eyeshadow brushes, an angle brush and eyelash curler), blush and eyebrow pencil by IsaDora.

No comments:

Post a Comment