Tuesday, July 5, 2011

where are you?

You know when you're out shopping and you see something you really like but you're not sure if you really need it/want to spend your money on it. So you decide to think about it and come back another time, and when you come back a few days later it's gone. 
This has happened to me so many times I can't keep track anymore. Most recently with this Zara clutch/wallet (above). I had already bought a few things and as I was exiting the store this little beauty caught my eye. I looked at it for a while but decided not to buy it since I knew I would stop by the store a few days later. Long story short I've searched for it in 3 stores here in Finland and another 3 while I was in Stockholm last week but can't find it. And to make it all the more frustrating it's now on sale.
Lesson to learn: With fast fashion retailers like Zara, if you see something you want GET IT! cause it won't necessarily be there next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment