Wednesday, November 23, 2011

REVIEW: Kiehl's ultra facial

After about a month of having used the Kiehl's ultra facial products I think it's time for a review. I won't do an in-depth review (unless you guys want one, so let me know)just my general opinion. 
Anyway overall I love these products. The cleanser is great, it has a nice thick consistency but it isn't greasy, and you honestly need the smallest amount to cleanse your entire face. The toner was a bit of a shock when I first used it. It has a milky consistency and it felt quite "heavy" when I first applied it. I was used to the Clinique 3-step toner which is very refreshing and cooling, but I've gotten used to the ultra facial and actually quite like it. It does a great job of hydrating and comforting my dry skin. The moisturizer is nice, it's not some kind of miracle lotion but it does what it promises which is hydrates my face.
.....
Would you recommend these products? YES!!!
For who? They are formulated for all skin types but the only ones I wouldn't recommend them to is for those with very oily skin because they are so moisturizing, but I believe Kiehl's has an ultra facial oil free line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment