Saturday, November 26, 2011

wishlist

Trying to get into the Christmas spirit I made a bit of a wishlist for myself.
I always tend to wish for books and this year I would really like Taschen's London (or the four cities set) and Domino: the book of decorating. My wallet is practically falling apart so any new wallet in a nice neutral color would be much appreciated. I love all the gift sets that come out around the holidays and Kiehl's and L'occitane have some gorgeous ones both for women and men. My poor old computer would be much happier in a new case so why not this super girly pink one from Marc by Marc Jacobs. From ASOS I would love the Lipsy necklace and the Patent leather slippers.
I hope this has also helped to inspire you, maybe you found something that you would really love or something which would make the perfect gift for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment