Thursday, March 29, 2012

Zara messenger bag with edging

As promised here is a look at my new bag: the Zara messenger bag with edging in the colour grey
 Grey one comes with rose gold hardware. The bag is also available in black (see link below) with gold hardware

The bag has an interior pocket (no zipper) as well as two cellphone slots
And why not do a quick "what's in my bag" while we're at it...
  • Ray-Ban wayferer sunglasses
  • Nokia C3
  • Keys
  • L'Occitane 20% shea butter hand cream
  • Kiehl's #1 lip balm in vanilla
  • MAC lipstick in Creme Cup
  • Moleskine 2012 planner
  • ProMarkers in China Blue, Grey Green and Duck Egg
(I did just realize that my wallet isn't in the picture)
link to bag: Zara
UPDATE: for anyone wondering about the strap and how I shortened it, here's a separate post about it.

5 comments:

  1. Are the straps on this bag adjustable? I keep looking at it on the website, but think I would only suit it if they were long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you buy the bag the strap will be long (traditional messenger style bag). This is gonna be a bit hard to explain but basically the strap is made out of three parts. Two of the pieces are attached to each side of the bag, the ones with the buckle, and then in the middle there is a completely separate part with 3 holes on each end. I wanted a shorter strap so I simply moved both buckles to one end of the center strap and tucked the remaining part into the bag. The strap length that you see in the pictures above is as short as it will go.
      I was thinking about doing a post on how I shortened the strap so I can actually include some pictures of the strap the way it comes when you first buy the bag :)

      Delete
  2. WOW :x I'm about to buy this bag and thanks to you, I have a real look on this bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! it looks cute! I'm thinking about getting this bag for school, but I can't see how big it is. Will it fit a regular sized textbook and notebooks? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dimensions of the bag are 25 x 38 x 14 cm (10 x 15 x 6 inches). So it's maybe not the ideal school bag, especially for those days when you have several books with you. But I your books aren't that big/heavy it might work. Hope that helped :)

      Delete