Sunday, May 9, 2010

the Acnicyl update

So it's finally been 6 weeks since I started using Acnicyl and I can for once tell you that I'm pleased about an acne product. You are supposed to use it in the morning and in the evening which I was able to do for about a week or so. There wasn't anything wrong with the product like it being to harsh that resulted in me just using it in the evening, I'll admit this is an terrible excuse but I just didn't have time to do it in the morning. Well anyways I was extremely consistent about washing my face with the cleanser every evening and I really do mean EVERY, as well as using the cream. When using the cream remember that it's not a spot treatment and can therefore be applied to an area of your face such as your entire chin instead of just applying it on to the 2 pimples on it. The cleansers gel consistency was really nice. It wasn't oily in any way so it wasn't difficult to rinse off and it removed every single drop of makeup off of my face, except the eye makeup of course. In general I'm super pleased with this product and my skin has improved a lot. I still have a few small things here and there but not nearly as many as I had a few weeks ago.
On the bottle it says that after six weeks of treatment you just need to use it whenever needed. I think I'm going to start by using Acnicyl 4 times a week and the other 3 days use some other mild cleanser and then every month or two I'll reduce the number of days that I use Acnicyl until it's not needed anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment