Sunday, May 16, 2010

under the sun

This is going to be a short update since I have a stack of homework I need to work through and the last test week of this year is looming around the corner. Anyways yesterday was amazing. I went to see Play Me the musical with my friend cause we need to write a review for music but that was seriously the best musical I've ever seen. The rest of the day consisted of ice cream in the park and shopping until the stores closed (we forgot that it was a Saturday and that stores close at 6 p.m instead of 9 p.m). I managed to get to basic tops from H&M and the pair of Alexander Wang inspired wedges in beige.
Now I'm going to go sit outside and enjoy the sun while trying to finish a 200 page book that doesn't make any sense.

Current conditions

Clear+20 °C E 3 m/s
Clear Feels Like: +20° Barometer: 1009.0 hPa Dewpoint: +11° Humidity: 57% Visibility: 26 km

No comments:

Post a Comment