Monday, May 3, 2010

mon chérie

This has been one of my favorite commercials for the longest time. No matter how many times I see it it always makes me smile. I tried the Miss Dior Chérie eau de parfum a few years back but didn't like it because it was a bit to strong for my taste. Somehow I didn't realize that there were 2 more fragrances that were different but had the same name. I tried the Miss Dior Chérie l'eau and I like, just not enough to make me buy it. The one I was really excited to try was the Miss Dior Chérie eau de toilette because people seem to like that one the most. I'll tell you right away that I'm terrible at distinguishing scents and can basically just tell you if there is rose or a strong lemon scent in it. Anyways I absolutely LOVE the eau de toilette, it's strong enough so that it won't feel like you haven't applied anything after an hour yet it's subtle so that it won't give you a headache. I applied some on my wrist at about 4.30pm it's now past 7pm and it hasn't worn off at all.
According to sephora the Miss Dior Chérie eau de toilette includes notes of: Freesia, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Popcorn, Vanilla, Caramel, Patchouli.

No comments:

Post a Comment