Saturday, August 14, 2010

BABY LOVE

Balenciaga City lizard-embossed ($1445 + tax)
Balenciaga City ($1445 + tax)
Since I'll be going to New York in October I've really been thinking about investing in a good bag. I've been using my beloved Zara bag for about a year now but it's starting to break down. Also I would like a bag that I know is well made and will last me a long time. I haven't decided on one yet but I've been thinking: either a Miu Miu bow satchel in black, a Balenciaga City in black (bottom picture) or then the Balenciaga City lizard-embossed bag in black (top picture). Balenciaga also came out with a bag in suede but so far all I know is that they have them in beige, green and blue (not 100% sure about the last color) so I have to keep my fingers crossed and hope that they make it in black.

2 comments:

  1. hi, came across your blog while browsing for balenciaga bags. i'll be visiting helsinki in october and was wondering if there's anywhere in the city that sells balenciaga? although i guess not because you're talking about going to new york to buy one... but thought i'd just ask! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. reply to zyn: unfortunately Balenciaga bags are not sold in Helsinki. Balenciaga does not have their own store nor do they have any other retailers here in Finland, but I hope you enjoy your trip :)

    ReplyDelete