Wednesday, May 16, 2012

16.05.2012

Long time no blogging... I've been busy with various things this past week. Quick update on the St. Tropez tanner. Turns out I'm not allergic even though I had a bad reaction at first, I took a shower before applying the tanner so I'm 95% sure that's why my skin reacted so badly. Anyway the color is great, it develops into a lovely golden tan within a few hours (not oompa loompa orange). The application is super easy and it dries in just a few minutes, the only thing I would caution you about is leaving it on your skin before blending it out. You really need to work one area at a time with the mousse in order to avoid uneven patches.
 Fruit salad and Harper's Bazaar UK
Exam results came in today... It's official I'll be graduating June 2nd! wohoo! Inside the green box is my beautiful graduation cap, hihi I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment