Monday, May 28, 2012

Zara pleated top & Mango patent peep-toe stiletto heels

Got my hair cut today and while I was strolling around town I picked up these two beauties...
Zara pink top with front pleating, I adore the black one so I figured a lighter color would be nice for summer


 I've been looking for a pair of nude patent peep-toe heels for AGES but haven't found ones that I liked, until I came across these...
I just couldn't resist, they're the perfect shade of nude and just the right height (heel is 11 cm and the platform is 2 cm).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, i'm in love with the nude! They really are the perfect shade of nude, and I bet they would go great with that top! Would you like to follow each others blog on blogspot via GFC? I would love that :)

    http://silksatinlace.blogspot.com/

    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would love to follow your blog :)

    XO Cath

    ReplyDelete