Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hair Inspiration + St. Tropez Gradual Tanner

 Getting my hair cut in a few days... long layers and easy brushed out curls- LOVE IT! 
 My ridiculously pale body is gonna get a bit of a boost with the help of this little magic mousse- The St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan Mousse
 First thoughts: The smell is pleasant, quite strong since they've clearly used something to cover up the biscuit scent most tanners tend to have but it's by no means overwhelming. 
The mousse is super easy to apply and it dries in no time, unlike many lotions that take forever to be absorbed. Most importantly it doesn't irritate my skin... yet at least. I had a very bad experience with the Dove summer glow tanner last year. I did a patch test and it was fine but when I later applied it on my legs it didn't take long before the burning sensation started. Hopefully St. Tropez will be better, I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment