Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello gals, It's been a pretty normal day today (I say that a lot, I know). I was supposed to have school from 8.10 to 2.30 but came home a bit earlier cause I got a migraine. I don't know why but my migraines always get better really fast. I mean I see black dots, my head REALLY hurts, I feel really sick to my stomach and my eyes hurt, but it never lasts for more than 6 hours or so and I have friends who can have it for 2 days. Today after school I also chose what subjects I want to study next year. Here in Finland when you go to Upper Secondary School you have 5 so called periods that each last for about 2 months. When a new period starts you have a new set of courses. What's great is that you pretty much have control over your schedule. Like if you don't want to get up early in the morning just avoid choosing a course that goes between 8 and 10. I'm actually super excited about next year, I have the basic things like chemistry, math, Finnish, history etc but then I have all these fun things like photography, stress management, biology 4 (how the human body works), 3 courses of Spanish and then a whole bunch of extra English courses. I need t go now but I'll talk to you later. (took the random picture above today :D I don't like updates with just text)

No comments:

Post a Comment