Saturday, March 13, 2010

when the sun rises

Hi, So it's finally saturday :D I went to the movies yesterday with two of my friends and we saw The Lovely Bones. It's about a girl who is raped and murdered when she was 14 and then she is caught in the "in between" which is supposed to be between earth and heaven and from there she can watch over her loved ones. I absolutely hate any type of scary movies, okay well this one wasn't that scary it was more of a thriller and kind of gross (some parts at least). The man who was the rapist/murderer was played by Stanley Tucci and it was a bit bizarre seeing him like that when I just kept thinking about him as Nigel the art director from The Devil Wears Prada. Overall I think that the movie was pretty good.
Also all of you Twilight fans out there know that the Eclipse trailer aired yesterday. I have read all of the books and I like them and the movies are okay as well (I'm not one of those obsessed fans though). Eclipse was my favorite book out of the 4 and honestly the trailer did not get me excited. It kind of bland in my opinion. Why did they leave out all of the action?? Also the new Victoria (Bryce Dallas Howard) looks like a child. I forced my brother to watch the trailer and the first thing he said was "that girl with the red hair reminds me of someone at my school" note that he is 10. So I really hope they make a new one.
Not much is gonna happen this weekend, mostly studying. I might go horseback riding and I also have to get my bag fixed cause this gold thing fell of that keeps the handle attached to the bag.
I'll talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment