Sunday, March 28, 2010

start of something new

I've decided to try a new skincare product called Acnicyl. I have pretty good skin just a few things here and there and then of course once a month I tend to breakout a bit more. Lately though I've noticed that my skin seems to be getting worse. It's still pretty mild and I know that my skin tends to get really bad during the winter half of the year since it's so dry. Anyways I've been using the Sebamed products for a really long time and I just wanted to try this to see if it would help. I bought it at the pharmacy, the cleanser costs about 15€ and the cream was probably something around 7€ (can't really remember). I haven't used them yet I just did a quick allergy test yesterday to make sure that there wasn't anything in the product that my skin could be sensitive to. I'll let you know what I think in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment