Wednesday, March 17, 2010

tomorrow I want to wear

(above: bag Marc Jacobs, blazer Smythe, necklace Matthew Williamson, top American Eagle, shoes Camilla Skovgaard, pants Vionnet)
Hi, sorry for not updating. I've been having some problems with my internet connection, I actually wrote a post yesterday but apparently it didn't upload. So I went to do some shopping today after school. I got a mac fluidline in blitz & glitz and then just a few things from H&M since they had 10€ off all jackets and blazers. Also in my last post I told you that my bag broke so I took it to a different shoe/bag repair since at the first one they weren't able to fix it. Anyways I finally got it fixed and I'll be getting it back today. I still have some homework to do but after that it's "the Rachel Zoe project" from 9 to 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment